Fizzy Distribution company is careful about your individual rights, above all regarding the automatic treatment and intentionally is clear with customers. We established a policy concerning all of these treatments , finalities followed by these last ones and the means of actions for the customers in order to apply as much as possible their rights.
For all complementary information about the protection of your personal data, we invit you to visit the website : https://www.cnil.fr.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 2 - Site content
Toutes les marques, photographies, textes, commentaires, illustrations, images animées ou non, séquences vidéo, sons, ainsi que toutes les applications informatiques qui pourraient être utilisées pour faire fonctionner ce site et plus généralement tous les éléments reproduits ou utilisés sur le site sont protégés par les lois en vigueur au titre de la propriété intellectuelle.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 3 - Site management
For the good management of the publisher can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you :
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of the non-respect by you of the present general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 5 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content present in the said link.
Article 6 - Collecte et protection des données
Your data is collected by the company Fizzy Distribution.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected are the following :
- full name
- mail address
- contact number
- financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 7 - Right of access, rectification and referencing of your data
Under the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights :
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the DPMR;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the DPMR;
- the right to portability: they may request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address :
1 place des Champs de Colut 59230 SARS ET ROSIERES.
Or by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 8 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows :
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences; - prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents; - management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences ;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 9 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 10 - Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases :
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the Platform's free comment areas;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the performance of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 11 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 12 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site :
Google cookies :
- Google analytics: to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags ;
- Google Adsense : Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies for delivering banners.
Facebook cookies :
- Facebook connect: Allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 13 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 14 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 15 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.